ราคาดังกล่าวรวมภาษีมูค่าเพิ่ม 7% เรียบร้อยแล้ว
UIC00B is an enhanced version of UIC00A. It offers low cost yet reliable and user friendly PIC USB programmer solutions for developer, hobbyist as well as students. It is designed to program popular Flash PIC MCU which includes most of the PIC family. Besides 8bit, it can also program 16bit and 32bit PIC MCU. For complete list of supported PIC, please refer to UIC00B User's Manual
- New! Program most of the +3.3V or +5V PIC.
- New! Compatible with PICkit2’s UART Tool and Logic Tool.
- New! Program most of the current 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Flash PIC microcontroller.
- USB Plug and Play function.
- IDC box header for ICSPTM connection, an IDC cable is included for external on board programming.
- Windows XP compatible software.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Auto load program capability.
- Compatible with Microchip’s PICkit 2.
- Powered directly from USB port.
- NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED for UIC00B to function.
- USB 2.0
- Low cost yet reliable solution.
- Suitable for Laptop and Desktop PC.
- Optional socket (UIC-S) to program 18 pins, 28 pins and 40 pins PIC microcontroller.
Dimension: 74mm x 28mm
|User's Manual V1.0 March 2010 : Download|