ราคาดังกล่าวรวมภาษีมูค่าเพิ่ม 7% เรียบร้อยแล้ว
For over a decade, Melexis customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired the company to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world class, value driven, innovative products. Industry leading innovation in programmable sensors, sensor interface devices and microcontrollers provide our customers with competitive advantage in system cost, capability and flexibility.
The MLX90614 is an Infra Red thermometer for non contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated in the same TO-39 can. Integrated into the MLX90614 are a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer. The thermometer comes factory calibrated with a digital SMBus output giving full access to the measured temperature in the complete temperature range(s) with a resolution of 0.02 °C. The user can configure the digital output to be PWM. As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in range of -20 °C to 120 °C, with an output resolution of 0.14 °C.
Some of the product key applications are window condensations sensing and prediction, tire pressure monitoring systems, comfort sensing, misting and fogging detection and prevention, seat occupant detection, temperature measurement, room temperature sensing, perishable goods temperature tracking, process monitoring, fever measurement, and diagnostic systems.
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C for sensor temperature and -70 °C to 380 °C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- Medical accuracy of 0.1 °C in a limited temperature range available on request
- Measurement resolution of 0.01 °C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Available in 3 V and 5 V versions
- Simple adaptation for 8 V to 16 V applications
- Power saving mode
- Different package options for applications and measurements versatility
- Automotive grade
The MLX90614ESF-BCC version is the Integrated Infrared Themometer, 3 V, single, window inside, standard accuracy specification, 35°FOV, non automotive. This part comes in a TO39 package and available in small quantities.
- Type: Digital
- Operating Temp Range: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Temp Range (°F):
- Supply Voltage: 2.6 to 3.6 V
- Output Current-Max: 11 mA
|Data sheet : Download|