ราคาดังกล่าวรวมภาษีมูค่าเพิ่ม 7% เรียบร้อยแล้ว
The XL‑MaxSonar‑AEL0 offers the widest and most sensitive beam pattern of any indoor sensor we currently offer. This makes the XL-MaxSonar-AEL0 an excellent choice wherever wide beam detection, reliable people detection, or reliable small obstacle detection are required. In addition to detecting small objects, the XL-MaxSonar-AEL0 can also detect large targets to the extended range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
The sensor is small in size, yet the high output acoustic power combined with continuously variable gain, real-time background automatic calibration, real-time waveform signature analysis, and real-time noise rejection algorithms results in virtually noise free distance readings for most users. This holds true even in the presence of many of the various acoustic or electrical noise sources. The XL‑MaxSonar‑AE sensor line is factory calibrated to match the sensor beam patterns and provides a long range detection zone.
The MB1300 is a version of this sensor with shorter maximum range.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, Serial, Analog Envelope
- Virtually no dead zone, objects closer than 20 cm range as 20 cm
- Resolution of 1 cm
- Operates from 3.3-5.5V
- Low 3.4mA average current requirement
- 10Hz reading rate
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Operational Temperature from -40˚C to +70˚C (-40˚F to +160˚F)
- Real-time automatic calibration (voltage, humidity, ambient noise)
- Firmware filtering for better noise tolerance and clutter rejection
- 200,000+ Hours Mean Time Between Failure
- Widest and most sensitive beam of our XL-MaxSonar-AE sensors
- Maximum range of 1068 cm (420 inches)
- Hardware gain of 4000
- Long range, wide detection zone for small targets
- Volume Pricing (25 or more units): Contact MaxBotix Inc.