The nRF24LE1 is a highly integrated ultra low power 2.4GHz RF System-on-Chip (SoC) for 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band operation. It includes a 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, an 8-bit CPU, and embedded Flash memory. By offering a peak RX/TX current lower than 14mA, a sub-μA power down mode, advanced power management, and 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24LE1 provides a true ultra low power solution that enables months to years of battery lifetime when running from regular coin cells or AA/AAA batteries. Finally, a rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals makes the nRF24LE1 a flexible, single chip solution for a wide range of applications including PC peripherals, game controllers, remote controls, sports/fitness/healthcare sensors, and toys.
The nRF24LE1 integrates an nRF24L01+ 2.4GHz RF transceiver core, enhanced 16MHz 8-bit 8051 compatible CPU, 1kB + 256B RAM, 16kB embedded Flash, and a wide range of system peripherals including a hardware AES accelerator, 16MHz and 32kHz RC oscillators, ultra low power 32kHz crystal oscillator, 12-bit ADC and SPI, 2-wire and UART serial interfaces.
- Single chip solution - highly integrated 2.4GHz RF SoC with embedded Flash
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- nRF24L01+ radio core, Enhanced 8051 CPU and 16kB Flash
- Rich set of on-chip analog and digital peripherals enabling a wide range of applications
- Drop-in compatible with nRF24LE1 OTP, a lower-cost OTP variant
- Fully on-air compatible with all Nordic nRF24L-series, nRF24E-series and nRF240-series solutions
- PC Peripherals
- Sports and Fitness
- Consumer Electronics
|Datasheet : Download|