The WIZ110SR is a gateway module that converts RS-232 protocol into TCP/IP. It enables remote gauging, managing and control of TCP/IP devices through an RS-232 serial interface. In other words, WIZ110SR is a protocol converter that transmits the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type and converts back the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit back to the equipment.
The main components of the WIZ110SR are a WIZnet W5100 embedded ethernet controller chip and an 8051 complaint MCU. Also included on the board are DB9 and RJ45 connectors and a 5.5x2.1mm barrel jack. To power the board, a 5V power adapter is required.
- WIZnet W5100 Hardwired TCP/IP Embedded Ethernet Controller
- Supports: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- GC89L591A0-MQ44I (fast 80C52 compatible) MCU
- internal 62K Flash, 16K SRAM, 2K EEPROM
- Simple configuration over serial interface
- Supports password for security
- 10/100 Ethernet Interface and max 230kbps Serial Interface
- 5VDC input voltage
- Center-positive 5.5x2.1mm barrel connector
- Under 180mA current consumption
Dimensions: Board: 75x45 mm (2.95x1.77 inches)