Urethan 71 insulating and protective coating
URETHAN 71 is a top quality, single component, urethane-modified, insulating and protective coating for use in electro-engineering and electronics. It provides a longlasting seal to protect against moisture and environmental influences. Because it is a thermoset material, it is more difficult to solder through the URETHAN 71 film.
- High dielectric strength.
- High surface and volume resistivity.
- Low dielectric constant and loss factor.
- Resistant to moisture.
- Unique combination of hardness, elasticity and strong adhesion.
- Offers an advantage over two component coatings in:
- Providing a high quality protective lacquer
- An easy, cost-effective application (no additional chemicals)
- Offers long-lasting corrosion protection on printed circuit boards and on coils in electric motors.
- An anti-moisture sealant in corrosive atmospheres on all types of metal.
- Can be used on:
- Armature coils, casings, cables, connectors, control systems, electronic components, solenoids, machine tools, transformer clamps and casings, wiring
- Content: 200 ml