UP00B is the enhanced version of UP00A. As PIC MCU is gaining its popularity in market for student and hobbyist, more low cost and user friendly programmer is needed. Previous USB PIC Programmer, UP00A is obsolete because it cannot support Windows Vista, fail to program many new PIC MCU, further the firmware is not upgradeable. Hence, UP00B is now introduced to you! It comes with two ZIP sockets to offer program loading to 8 pin, 18 pin, 28 pin and 40 pin PIC MCU (8 bit) by using Microchip PICKit2 software. It offers a low cost yet convenience USB PIC Programmer to user. Loading program to PIC MCU will be as easy as 1, 2, 3. UP00B are compatible for Window XP and Vista.
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (40 pin and 20 pin) to ease program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support windows XP and Vista
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
UP00B comes with:
- 1 x USB Programmer UP00B.
- 1 x USB Cable (B Type)
- 1 x Software Installation and User’s Manual CD
- 1 x Programming Cable (Rainbow Cable)
Dimension: 9.6cm x 5cm
|User's Manual : Download|