รายละเอียดสินค้า: T6613 2,000ppm CO2 Sensor
The T6613 CO2 sensor module is one of the most successful OEM CO2 sensors ever made, with millions in use worldwide. It is most commonly found in commercial and residential wall-mounted CO2 transmitters for demand-controlled ventilation (DCV).
The T6613 is a single wavelength NDIR sensor. It continuously monitors the environment and records the lowest values, then uses automatic background calibration (ABC) logic to offset the sensor’s stored calibration. This means the sensor is best used in applications where the environment periodically drops to ambient (~400ppm) CO2 levels.
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000ppm CO2
- Accuracy 400-1,250ppm: ± 30ppm or 3% of reading whichever is greater
- Accuracy 1,250-2,000ppm: 5% of reading + 30ppm
- Calibration Interval: Not Required
- Response Time: < 2 minutes for 90% step change
- Signal Update: Every 4 seconds
- Warm Up Time: < 2 minutes to operation
- Warm Up Time: 10 minutes to max accuracy
- Digital Output: UART
- Analog Output: 0-4 VDC
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 1.365 x 0.60 in (57.15 x 34.67 x 15.14 mm)
- Power Input: 5 VDC regulated (± 5%)
- Current Consumption: 0.90 watts peak, 0.165 watts average