UartSB Frame is a USB based programming adapter for Seeeduino Film equipped with a FPC socket. The integrated USB UART IC FT232RL can be used for programming or communicating with MCUs with 3.3V logic. It also doubles as a "FT232RL" Low Voltage(3.3V) Breakout board. UartSB Frame provides breakouts for the bit-bang mode pins of FT232RL as well.This Bit-bang mode pins (8 I/O pins) can be used as a replacement for applications involving PC parallel port which is scares now a day.
- USB 2.0 compatible Serial Interface.
- 20 Pin FPC connector for connecting to Seeeduino Film
- 3.3V compatible I/Os.
- 3.3V and 5V dual power outputs.
- Bit-Bang mode ready (8 Serial I/Os or as SPI).
- LEDs for TxD,Rxd and Power.
- Programmer for Seeeduino Film and 3.3V compatible boards.
- USB to Serial adapter for communicating with 3.3V level Serial devices.
- Programmer for micro-controllers / CPLDs using ISP(in-circuit-serial-programming).
- 3.3V / 5V power source for a breadboard MCU applications
- Endless possibilities as a USB based parallel device in FT232RL bit-bang mode - Known to work as AVR-ISP, Slowspeed JTAG with OpenOCD and as I2C
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum