This textbook works alongside the Boe-Bot to aid the reader in building a Basic Stamp controlled robot. The text introduces motor control and interfacing your robot to the human world to avoid objects, following light, and provide sound and light feedback.
The appendices include helpful tips relating to PC to BASIC Stamp® Communication Trouble-Shooting, Resistor Color Codes, Breadboarding Rules, Contests, and more.
- Your Boe-Bot robots Brain
- Your Boe-Bots Servo Motors
- Assemble and Test Your Boe-Bot robot
- Boe-Bot Navigation
- Tactile Navigation with Whiskers
- Light Sensitive Navigation with Photoresistors
- Navigating with Infrared Headlights
- Robot Control with Distance Detection
- Spiral-bound: 319 pages
- Publisher: Parallax Press (January 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1928982034
- ISBN-13: 978-1928982036
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.3 x 0.7 inche