RS485 is an industrial standard for long dsitance, anti-interferrence and reliable communication. So we create this RS485 shield,especially designed for the Arduino controller board. It can easily convert the UART to the RS485. This board allows Arduino access to industrial standard device easily.
- Integrated a standard RS485 port ,a mini RS485 port, RS485 headers
- Provide the welding areas to make full use of the free space. And more importantly, its convenient for your DIY design.
- Automatic switch between automatic mode and manual transmission mode, which expand the scope of application.
- Besides TX/DX interface, there is a switch to block this shield, when Arduino needs to be programmed.
- Gold immersion PCB. Long pins on the back adapt to most Arduino controllers.
- Power module: +5V
- Module size: 55mmx53mm
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- operation and programming mode switch
- automatic and manual transceiver mode switch (When in manual transceiver mode, the enable end is the 2nd digital IO port)
- transceiver indicating LED
- Standard RS485 interface, mini RS485 interface and RS485 pins
- Welding area
- Reset switch
- PH2.0 sensor interface for DFRobot RS485 series sensor: URM04 Ultrasonic sensor
- RS485 shield 1 unit