RGB To NTSC PAL TV Converter With Composite S-Video Output
This RGB converter is a great solution for converting the standard 15Khz RGB output from your RGB legacy device, DVD player, GPS navigation system or computer workstation into a TV signal.
The RGB input signal can be from CGA, Scart or YUV video sources. This RGB converter also allows a standard arcade game resolution at 15KHz signal to be displayed on a regular NTSC or PAL television. So arcade hobbyists can, for example, view the output from a coin-operated video game on a home television set.
This RGB to TV converter is 100% hardware design so no additional tuning or software control is needed. Simply a plug-n-play device.
Display Arcade Video Game On Big Screen TV
This RGB To NTSC PAL converter can be used to put the arcade video game on a big screen TV set or video projector for display so others can watch when the arcade game is played. Any standard analog 15Khz RGB video games with combined sync type will be turned into standard NTSC or PAL TV signals via composite RCA or s-video format.
If your arcade monitor is turning bad or you like to enjoy a bigger screen display, this helps in time for users to plug a arcade video game board into a regular TV.
15Khz CGA RGB to TV Video Converter
All the legacy CGA RGB devices with analog outputs at 15Khz horizontal frequency with composite sync can be converted to standard video for big screen TV or projector display.
The CGA outputs from arcade game boards like JAMMA or the older RGB computers like Amiga can now be displayed on any TV. All new design for low picture noise.
This converter supports all major RGB outputs from the following gaming machine PCBs and all other legacy computer video sources:
- ICB CM99
- Jolly Joker
- Witch Game
- Cuty Line
- Dyan X
- Cherry Master
Adding GPS/Navigation Capability For In-Vehicle Use
This RGB video converter is also ideal for displaying GPS or other navigation system with RGBS output on the car headrest LCD screen or car video monitor through AV connection so every passenger may see the navigation screen too.
SCART To NTSC PAL Converter
Combined with using a SCART to RGB adapter, you may also convert the SCART output of your video game console or other video devices into selectable NTSC or PAL signals for TV display or video recording.
- Video component switching in studio and post video production.
- High resolution computer graphics to large screen panel display or video recorder.
- Medical applications: helps medical staff convert high line rate signals generated by medical equipment to standard TV scan lines for video monitoring and inspection.
- Replaces the legacy RGB monitors or data projectors with flat panel video displays like LCD HDTV or projector with standard AV inputs.
- Allows a character generator, microcomputer or video game system with analog RGB output to be connected to standard AV connector.
- Converts a wide range of RGB signals originating from video cameras, computer workstations, video decoders, video servers or other RGBS devices to large screen video projectors or flat panel TV without any signal loss or image degradation.
- Easy way for distributing computer workstation RGB outputs through TV monitors.
- Converts the 15Khz RGB with composite sync signal output to NTSC or PAL signal for TV display via composite video or s-video cable connection.
- Allows users to play arcade games on any TV set using composite rca or s-video cable connection.
- Replaces the legacy RGB monitors or data projectors with flat panel video displays like LCD HDTV or projector with standard AV inputs by using the RGB to TV converter.
- The RGB input signal can be from CGA, Scart or YUV source devices and converted for TV monitor display using this RGB to TV converter.
- Selectable NTSC/PAL system output switch.
- 100% plug and play operation.
- Works with all RGB video switchers and distribution amplifiers.
- Replace your older SUN and MAC workstation monitors with the new flat panel TV for display.
- Connecting the navigation or GPS system into the car's headset screen for display.
- Allows a character generator, microcomputer, video camera, etc. having analog RGBS output to be connected to standard AV connector.
- Input RGB Connector: D-Sub 15 pin female x 1
- Input RGB/CGA signals:
- Horizontal frequency: 15Khz
- Veridical frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- RGB Combined Sync - RGBH+V
- Output connectors:
- Composite RCA video out: 1 Vpp @75ohm load
- S-video out: 1Vpp @75ohm for NTSC + 0.286Vpp @75ohm for PAL
- Video Output Type;
- NTSC M - NTSC 3.58
- NTSC N - NTSC 4.43
- PAL B/D/H/I/K
- Power: 12V DC 1A. center positive.
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 70 degree C.
- Operating humidity range: 30 to 80% RH
- Dimension: 4"(L)x2.5"(W)x1"(H)
- 15Khz RGB to NTSC PAL video converter
- Power supply
- User manual
Note For those 15Khz RGB devices with DB 9-pin output, we suggest you to order the proprietary adapter cable from us to avoid the the problem or customize one yourself with our specification. Please contact our sales team or click here to order it from our web site directly.
Or you may customize your own adapter cable for your RGB devices. The following diagram shows the corresponding pin-out assignment between a 9-Pin RGB output to the 15-pin input connector of our RGB To TV Video converter.