RF Explorer is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, aimed to provide a very affordable tool for work in all ISM popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It has been designed to be used outdoor and indoor, and works nice with a PC connected for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max, Normal and Averaging modes
- Support one of three popular ISM bands of choice: 433Mhz, 868Mhz or 915Mhz.
- Integrated RF Signal Generator for the ISM band of choice
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Internal expansion port for future modules, will support additional bands including popular 2.4Ghz
- Currently available in three models, based on frequency range: 430-440Mhz,860-870Mhz,910-920Mhz. Can be extended with Expansion Module.
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Matching antenna included for selected frequency band
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -110dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -115dBm
- RF Generator amplitude: 0dBm to 20dBm
- Standard 50 ohm SMA connector
- Included matched and calibrated antenna
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 80Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm
- RF Explorer handling care suggested link: http://www.rf-explorer.com/care