Harnessing the power of the 8-core Propeller microcontroller is now easier than ever before. The built-in Propeller P8X32A programming system is pre-wired to the most popular peripherals, making experimenting fast and fun.
Supported by the new Propeller C Learning System that includes a programming tool and a suite of tutorials featuring simple circuits and libraries with code samples for core devices and sensors, multicore programming has never been simpler.
- XBee socket — control or receive data from your invention wirelessly
- microSD card holder — log sensor data or play sound files
- Mini audio/stereo jack — listen to WAV files, sound effects, or synthesized speech
- 3-pin headers — quickly connect servos, serial LCDs, etc.
- Breadboard — build and rebuild circuits without soldering (or desoldering!)
- A/D and D/A converters — read or set the voltages for battery monitoring or sensors
- Power via USB or power supply/battery pack — the choice is yours
Qualified teachers in the United States may request a free sample. Please send an email with your name, school, title, school district, and shipping address from your school email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8-core Propeller P8X32A-Q44 microcontroller
- 18 Propeller I/O fully free
- 64 KB I2C EEPROM
- 5 MHz crystal oscillator
- microSD card slot
- 1/8” mini stereo-audio jack
- XBee socket with DO, DI, RTS, CTS access
- Breadboard with 34 5-socket rows
- 3-pin servo ports, jumper-select 5 V or VIN
- 12-bit 4-channel SPI ADC with 5 V reference\-
- 2-channel D/A, 0–3.3 V
- 3-position power switch
- Reset button
- 2.1 mm center-positive power jack
- Auto-selects between USB or external power
- Built-in USB over-current protection
- Power requirements: 6–9 VDC from an external power supply, or 5 V from a USB port
- Communication: USB mini-B (onboard serial over USB)
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.05 x 0.625 in (10.16 x 7.75 x 1.59 cm)
- Operating temp range: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)