Professional Computer VGA to TV Video Scan Converter With Broadcast Quality
This high resolution computer to TV video scan converter delivers an exceptional broadcast video quality, the best compared to other scan converters in its class. This professional top-notch model is designed to be integrated into broadcast equipments for post video production, webcasting, training class, video conferencing and all other multimedia presentation events.
By combining superior signal processing with advanced features, this scan converter is able to support comprehensive computer video input signals at resolutions up to 2560x1600 pixels and output scan-converted video signal in selectable formats of composite video, s-video, component YUV or RGB format for all NTSC and PAL broadcast systems.
With the internal video processor made by Focus Enhancements, this professional scan converter offers many advanced proprietary technologies and various levels of functionality to optimize high resolution computer-video signals for use on standard definition video displays. Very suitable for workstation users (Sun, SGI, HP, IBM, etc.) as well as PC and Mac users to take advantage of this cost-effective, broadcast quality scan conversion.
Faster Digital Pixel Sampling With Greater Accuracy
This professional grade model uses digital pixel sampling just like the lower end models, however the sampling is done much faster with greater accuracy so picture quality will not be sacrificed on the output.
Featured with advanced motion detection and compensation method, the scan conversion process of this unit results in a superior level of image enhancement capability with no loss of image fidelity.
The sync and video output timing is guaranteed to match exactly broadcast video specifications, making your video recording and broadcasting top notch production.
Advanced 3D Filter Technology
This unit also adopts the FOCUS Enhancements proprietary auto filter technology, which automatically reads the video pixels horizontally and vertically. It sharpens the video image for fine-font text content and ensures flicker-free, crisp and sharp video images for high quality video output.
Simultaneous Video Outputs
This computer video down converter provides computer vga to composite video, vga to s-video , vga to YUV and vga to RGBS down conversion processes. 4 selectable TV video output formats are provided by this scan converter for composite video, s-video, component YUV and RGB types and compatible for all NTSC and PAL TV broadcast systems.
Advanced Picture Sizing And Centering Control
This VGA to Video scan converter provides users with manual controls for picture image sizing and centering control. Users can manually adjust the width or the height of the picture screen to be presented on TV. So you can always see a full-screen output no matter what kind of video display to be used.
Other user-friendly positioning and sizing controls are also accessible through the remote controller for quick and efficient image setup.
Image Zoom Control And Presets
User-friendly positioning functions such as Pan, Position, and Zoom controls are accessible through the front panel or the remote controller of this scan converter for quick efficient image setup and more detailed presentations.
This industrial grade computer-to-video scan converter offers a proprietary 9-blocks screen zoom selection. 9 zoom presets are available for recalling size, position, and filtering, enabling the user to quickly zoom in on a certain area of an image.
There are 9 buttons on the remote representing 9 sub-areas of the full screen. Press any one of the buttons to select its corresponding sub-area (about 1/9 of the VGA screen) to be enlarged into for full screen display on TV for special emphasis.
Aspect Ratio Control
This unit also supports wide-screen 16:9 output, suitable for large wide screen flat panel displays such as LCD TV, plasma display, DLP/LCD projectors or other HDTV sets. Users can easily switch between 4:3 or16:9 screen ratio for video output from using the remote controller.
This scan converter offers selectable underscan and overscan function. These options typically are not available from those low-end models. This feature benefits users with automatic vertical scaling to ensure that the converted computer video screen or graphical content fill the whole TV screen for display If some areas of the PC screen fall outside of the TV display as seen being cropped, user can set the converter to the underscan mode for full screen TV display. A commanding necessity for high-end computer workstations with intensive graphics applications.
Image Freeze Control
The output video can be frozen using the freeze button on the remote controller. This allows the scan converter to capture a frame of video to display for an extended period of time, even after the source has been removed.
RS-232 Console Control Port
Using serial port commands, this PC-TVIII model can be controlled and configured via the RS232 serial command protocol, which allows this unit to be more easily integrated with other console control systems using basic ASCII code commands that allow for quick and easy programming. A RS232 serial link software kit is supplied within each standard package for console system integration.
Internal Color Bar Generator
An internally-generated color bar pattern is provided for simplified setup of a TV display in order to calibrate the video output color accurately. The color bar pattern or a black screen will be set as the default output when no input signal is present.
Buffered Computer VGA Loop-Through
This scan converter also provides a local monitor output, which is a VGA pass-through, enabling the computer input signal to be looped through for simultaneous displays on local computer monitor and TV for monitoring purpose without the need of using a VGA splitter or distributor.
- Professional grade computer VGA to TV video scan converter with industrial broadcast video quality.
- Automatically recognizes input and converts computer resolutions from 640x480 pixels to the supreme high 2560x1600 pixels.
- Ultra high vertical frequency/refresh rate up to 240 Hz vs 100 Hz from other professional models.
- 4 selectable TV video output formats between composite video, s-video, component YUV and RGBS types for all NTSC and PAL TV broadcast systems.
- Simultaneous composite video and s-video outputs of PC images.
- Buffered VGA loop-through connection for simultaneous displays on local computer monitor and TV.
- Supports adjustable screen aspect ratio for both standard 4:3 and 16:9 wide-screen output modes for large-screen flat panel displays like Plasma TV, LCDTV, projector and standard screen displays.
- Faster digital pixel sampling with greater accuracy compared with other comparable models so no loss of image fidelity.
- Adopts the most advanced 3D flicker filter for flicker-free and sharp video images and computer text displays.
- The video output sync and output timing match exactly the industrial specification. Full compatibility with all video broadcasting equipments for further integration.
- The only model with support of adjustable image scaling both horizontally and vertically.
- Advanced sizing and centering controls. User-friendly positioning and sizing controls such as horizontal and vertical image size scaling are accessible through the remote controller for quick and efficient image setup.
- Pan, Position, and Zoom functions for more detailed image presentations.
- Auto image setup to automatically optimize images.
- Color bar test generator to calibrate color accurately.
- Various operation control through front panel, IR remote controller or RS232 console port.
- Easy integration with other thirty-party systems via serial RS-232 interface.
- Last memory function to keep all the prior parameter setups and adjustments made after power outage occurs.
- OSD manual for easy on-screen operations.
- Videoconferencing Systems
- Business meeting/sales presentations
- Seminars/Forums/Trade show expo
- Video Software output testing and production
- Class rooms/ training or any other media presentation events.
- Security Surveillance CCTV system
- Stock quote screen
- Boardrooms and Conference Rooms
- Multimedia Classrooms and Churches
- Presentation Meetings
- Designed to display Computer Images to a TV or Video Display
- Ideal for use with LCD / DLP projectors, VGA/UXGA monitors and plasma panels
Operation Controls and Functions
Remote controls and Functions
- Power: power on/off
- Video adjustments for picture Contrast, Brightness, Color and Sharpness
- Default: Reset all picture adjustments to factory default values.
- Freeze: Press the button to freeze/unfreeze an image
- Output: Select the desired video output forma. Press the button to select the desired video output format. Press repeatedly to toggle through CV/SV ->RGB->Component Video/YUV
- Underscan/Overscan: Press the button to choose a underscan image or overscan image
- 9-blocks selection (Zoom): Under zoom mode press one of the numeric buttons from 1 to 9 to select its corresponding sub-area which is 1/9 of the full screen
- Zoom: Press the button to zoom in an picture, press again to zoom out
- Horizontal/Vertical Adjust knob:
- Adjust the size or position of a image when it is under Zoom, Pan/Position or Size/EXP mode
- Adjust setting value of picture adjustment in 2
- Aspect Ratio: Press the button to switch between standard 4:3 and widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Pos/Pan: When a picture is in underscan mode, press the button to do position adjustment. When a picture is in overscan mode, press the button to do pan adjustment
- SIZE/EXP: When a picture is in underscan mode, press the button to do size adjustment. When a picture is in overscan mode, press the button to do expand adjustment
- System Reset: Press the button to revert all system parameters back to factory preset value
- NTSC/PAL: Press the button to select NTSC or PAL for video output standards
- Color Bar Pattern ON/Off: Press the button to show color bar pattern on the screen when there is no PC input. Pres again to close color bar
|Supported VGA Input Resolution||Supported Vertical Frequency|
|Output Video System||
- Scan converter unit
- Remote controller
- Composite video cable
- D-sub 15-pin VGA cable
- User's manual
- Power adapter
- RS232 console control application disc