The Motor Shield is a perfect platform for robotics and mechanical applications. It enables the Arduino to drive two brushed DC motors or one 4-wire two-phase stepper motor. Based on the H-bridge driver Chip L298N motor driver integrated circuit, it requires a 6V to 15V power supply to power the motor and also includes an on-board 5V voltage regulator for powering the main Arduino board. Additional plug and play Grove sensors can be connected to the 13 on-board Grove connectors.
- Standard Arduino compatible
- Pulse-width modulated speed control mode
- 4 direction indicator lights
- Compatible with Grove plug and play sensors
- Extra large heat sink helps handle big loads
- Supports up to 14 servos
CAUTION: The Driver IC and Heat sink may become very hot when working with current more than 1000mA.
Item Min Typical Max Unit
- Logic Control Voltage 4.5 5 5.5 V
- Motor Supply Voltage 6 / 15 V
- Output Voltage 0 / Vinput-1 V
- Output Current(each channel) / / 2000 mA
- Output Duty range 0%~100% /
- Dimension 68.5 x 54.5 x 29.5 mm
- Net Weight 37 g
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.