The Pibow is a durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi. The case is crafted out of six layers with a transparent top and base. Each layer is laser cut from high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Model A while leaving the primary ports accessible.
Weighing only 67 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly.
NOTE: The instructions on the back of this case might ask you to "Carefully remove the protective backing from all 9 layers" -- but your eyes are not deceiving you. There are only 6 layers for a Pibow Modela, and 9 layers for their Raspberry Pi Model B cases. We hand corrected all of the kits in stock until we receive our next batch of Pibow's with updated labels.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic in "ninja" color scheme
- Protects your Raspberry Pi Model A
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- This particular case fits our low-profile SD adapter
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
- Weight: 67.05g
- Measurements: 65.83mm / 2.59" x 99.2mm / 3.9" x 21mm / 0.82"