This encoder is matched with 2wd miniQ Robot chassis. AB two-phase pulse wave,measured by two infrared reflective sensor.These two sensor pulse waveform is close to a phase difference of 90 degrees, through the AB two-phase lead and lag of the waveform judged wheel forward rotation or the reverse.
You can install it on the motor bracket or mini robot chassis to do the PID and position control.
Note: Please short current R4 when working in 3.3V
- Working Voltage:3.3V or 5V
- Working Current:<14mA @5V
- Pulse Output:48 per revolution
- Compatibility:42mm x 19mm wheel
- Mini Robot chassis Encoder (1 unit)
- 4 Pin Headers (1 unit)