The µDRIVE-uSD-G1 is an extremely compact and easy to use FAT data storage/logger device that uses simple TTL serial commands for configuration. It can easily interface to any microcontroller that requires a “Disk Drive” data storage system. Most microcontrollers are limited by the available onboard memory for those applications that require large volumes of data. The µDRIVE-uSD-G1 takes that burden away from the host controller by allowing data transfers to-and-from via a simple serial interface.
A handful of straightforward commands provide direct access to the onboard micro-SD memory card for storing and retrieving any size or type of binary data. Applications can range from Data Logging, Program Storage, Music files, Image files, Video Clips or any general purpose data storage.
- Onboard micro-SD (µSD) memory card adapter that can accommodate 64Mb to 2Gig memory cards
- Simplified commands provide read and write access to 512 byte sectors
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Green LED: Power and Memory Card detect indicator
- Red LED: “Disk Drive” data access indicator
- Wide supply voltage range from 3.6-6V
- 23mA nominal when using a 5V supply
- Powered by the 4D-LABS GOLDELOX processor (also available as separate OEM chips for volume users).
- Dimensions: 14.9 x 18.9 x 3.5mm