The FRAME MetaWatch is a 100ft water resistant smartwatch designed to compliment your smartphone. A smartwatch is essentially a computerized wristwatch with enhanced functionality that goes beyond basic time keeping. Supporting a Dual-Mode Bluetooth connection to your iPhone or Android smartphone, you can check messages, see who’s calling, control music, view weather, and more, all from your wrist.
The developer-friendly MetaWatch is used to heighten user engagement and drive app usage. The FRAME, when paired with iOS or Android-based smart phones, enable new kinds of 'glanceable' interactions. In the same way that glancing at a wristwatch is more simple than pulling out a pocket watch to check the time, glancing at The FRAME MetaWatch is more convenient than pulling your phone out of a pocket or handbag to view alerts, notifications, and cloud-based information.
Note: The FRAME MetaWatch requires either Android OS v2.3 and up or the iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 running iOS 6. The FRAME is not compatible with an Android OS lower than v2.3 nor an iPhone 4 or lower.
- Watch Body: 55 x 40 x 10mm
- Watch Band: 252 x 22 x 3.5mm
- Weight: 76g
- 96x96 pixel E-paper Display
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 5-7 Day Battery Life
- Multiple Watch Faces
- Caller ID, SMS, and E-mail (iOS) Notifications
- Time, Weather, Stock, and Calander Widgets
- Music Control
- Out of Range Alert
- Stainless Steel Case with Mineral Hardened Glass Lens
- 3ATM Water Resistance (30 Meters / 100 Feet)
- Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio License
- 1x White FRAME MetaWatch
- 1x Charging/Programming Clip
- 1x microUSB Cable