The Memsic 2125 is a low cost, dual-axis thermal accelerometer capable of measuring tilt, acceleration, rotation, and vibration with a range of ±3 g. For integration into existing applications, the Memsic 2125 is electrically compatible with other popular accelerometers.
Memsic provides the 2125 in a surface-mount format. Parallax mounts the circuit on a through-hole providing all I/O connections so it can easily be inserted on a breadboard or through-hole prototype area.
- Measures ±3 g on each axis
- Simple pulse output of g-force for each axis
- Convenient 6-pin 0.1" spacing DIP module
- Analog output fo temperature (Tout pin)
- Low current at 3.3 or 5 V operation: less than 4 mA at 5 VDC
- Dual-axis tilt sensing for autonomous robotics applications
- Single-axis rotational position sensing
- Movement/Lack-of-movement sensing for alarm systems
- R/C hobby projects such as autopilots
- Power requirements: +3.3 to +5 VDC
- Communication: TTL/CMOS compatible 100 Hz PWM output signal with duty cycle proportional to acceleration
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 0.42 x 0.45 in (10.7 x 10.7 x 11.8 mm)
- Operating temp range: 32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)