MSP430-JTAG connects via the LPT parallel port and works with Texas Instrument's IAR KickStart software and the free MSP GCC software. KickStart will also allow you to write and debug code in assembly language without any limitations and to write code in C with 2K limit for all MSP430.
- Programs all MSP430Fxxx Flash Microcontrollers
- Uses the TI standard 2x7 pin JTAG connector
- No need for external programming power supply, all power is taken from the LPT port
- Compatible with IAR Kickstart software for programming, real time emulation, debugging, step by step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump, etc. Equal in every way to high priced emulators.
- 2K limit with the IAR Kickstart C compiler. No code limit under the assembler
- Works with the free open source GCC C compiler and Insight MSP430 toolchain and debugger
- Dimensions: 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
|Datasheet : Download|