Running Android 4.0, the MK802 A10 Mini PC is designed for versatility and convenience. The tiny 200 gram PC can plug directly into any HDMI output for an on the go media player, internet browser, game machine or for project.
DFRobot's geek engineer has sucessfully install Ubuntu on this tiny but yet powerful computer and connect Arduino without any problem. This opens a new windows for the usbility of this computer and makes it a perfect brain for almost every project.
And don't forget that this computer comes with a build in wifi which gives nearly every project the cability of being wireless.
- CPU: A10 1.0GHz Cortex
- GPU: 500MHz
- GPU: 2D / 3D / OpenGL ES2.0 (AMD Z430) / OpenVG1.1 (AMD Z160) @ 27M Tri/s
- Operating System: Android 4.0/Ubuntu
- DDR RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Nand Flash: 4GB (1GB used by system)
- Network Wireless: 802.11b/g, WAPI (Ralink8188)
- Storage External: storage via USB and microSD
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 host x 2, USB storage device
- Video formats and decoders MKV, TS, TP, M2TS, RM, RMVB, BD-ISO, AVI, VOB, DAT, ASF, TRP, FLV, WMV, ASF, MP4, 3GP, MPEG 1/2/4, H.264, H.263, VC-1, DivX, Xvid, MJPEG, RV10
- Audio formats AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
- Video output Available in Android: 720P, 576P, 480P Hardware support but not in Android yet: 1080P, Super HD 2160P, 3D Film
- Interfaces: HDMI1, USB-HOST, USB OTG (plugging external devices into the MK802), microSD
- Image formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG
- Subtitle formats: SRT, SUB, IDX, SSA, SMI
- Power adapter: External adapter 5V/2A output, 110-240V input, two wire US plug
- Dimensions: 88.5 x 35 x 13.4 mm
- Weight: 300 grams with accessories
- 1xMK802 device (1G DDR)
- 1x5V@2A charger (USA/EU)
- 1xHDMI cable,
- 1xUSB cable
- 1xUSB adapter.