The K-30 10% (100,000 ppm) carbon dioxide sensor module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended to be built into devices that require CO2 monitoring data. It is an accurate, low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products. The compact size, low power requirements and multiple output options are intended to make this device an easy add-on component to other microprocessor-based controls and equipment.
This model builds on the success of the tested K30 platform. The sensor may be customized in order to optimize the total system with respect to the OEM application. For example, the K-30 10% sensor can be used in:
This sensor is perfect for high volume production requirements. For a moderate start-up cost this product can be tailored to meet the your unique requests. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
Custom Outputs E-Mail Form
1. Right-click the icon above and save to your hard drive.
2. Open the PDF and enter your values in the fields. Save.
3. Please specify in the form if you wish the ABC
(Automatic Background Calibration) on or off.
4. Please specify in the form how you want the outputs configured.
5. Email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order code.
6. Select K-30 10% Custom and complete your order.