The K-30-FS Sensor Module is a maintenance-free transmitter module intended for high sample rates (2 HZ) with minimal noise. It is an accurate, yet low-cost solution for OEMs who want to integrate CO2 sensing into their products. The compact size, low-power requirements and multiple output options are intended to make this device an easy add-on component to other microprocessor-based controls and equipment.
High-Speed, Fast Response
This model builds on the success of the K30 platform, offering the customer a sensor with faster sample rates (.5s sample period). This increased sample rate allows for the K-30-FS sensor to be used in applications including MAP (modified atmospheric packaging) and other rapid data sampling is require for process monitoring.
The sensor may be customized in order to optimize the total system with respect to the OEM application. For example, the K-30-FS can be used in
- Package leak testing.
- Gas mix controllers
- Combustion controls.
- Fresh air ventilators
- Purge testing
- Kitchen appliances, fans
- Automatic window openers
The K-30-FS Fast Sampling is aimed at high volume production. For a moderate start-up cost this product can be tailored to meet the your unique requests. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
- Operating Environment: Commercial, industrial spaces and potentially dusty air ducts used in HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) systems
- Simple to install, pre-calibrated and ready-to-use
- compact, low cost
- maintenance free.
- flexible through advanced digital technology
- Development kit for fast prototypes
Custom Configuration Available
e-mail or fax PDF form at time of order and we will custom-configure your sensor’s settings. See the form for available options. If the form is not received, your sensor will be delivered with the default specifications below.
Pre-Made Communication Options
- I2C to USB via edge connector
- UART to USB via soldered-on connector
- Software Development Kit
- Sample Draw Pump Kit
- Tube Cap Kit
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0 – 10,000 ppm
- 4 outputs. 2 analog/ digital selectable and 2 digital only.
- Scaleable Analog voltage outputs
- Each digital output has threshold and hysteresis
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
Conformance with the standards:
- Emission: EN61000-6-3:2001
- Immunity: EN61000-6-2:2001
- RoHS directive 2002/95/EG
Electrical / Mechanical:
- Dimensions: 51 × 57 × 14 mm (Length x Width x approximate Height)
- Power Input: 4.5-14 VDC, stabilized to within 10% (external protection circuits required)
- Current Consumption: 40 mA average
- Sampling Method: diffusion