This is a low cost USB-based JTAG programmer for ARM processors based on the OpenOCD platform.
- Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD
- Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface. Can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARMs standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- Supports ARM targets voltage range 2.0 to 5.0 V DC
- Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- Comes with CD with Windows installer for full featured and open source tools as alternative to the commercial ARM
- Development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
- Dimensions: 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- Olimexs ARM GCC for Windows Dummies install CD - installs on your computer WinARM + OpenOCD debugger + Eclipse for out of the box development with the open source GNU C compiler and OpenOCD debugger, supports flash loading on LPC and external flash for LPC-H2214, LPC-H2294, with make examples for different ARM controllers.
- openOCD open source debugger from Dominic Rath for debugging with Insight/GDB.
- WinARM - easy to install open source GCC toolchain by Martin Thomas. We are working on CD install package for WinArm+OpenOCD+ARM-USB-OCD support
- For the moment the only supported package is GCC C compiler + openOCD debugger + Eclipse IDE. Olimex can provide the necessary information and cooperate with interested parties if they want to add low cost USB debugger support to their C compilers and IDEs.
|ARM-USB-TINY : Download|