Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- Water pressure: ≤ 0.8MPa
- Working voltage: DC5V-24V
- Insulation resistance: >100MΩ
- Working range: 0.3~6 L/min
- Flow pulse characteristics: f = (98*Q) ± 2% , Q = L/MIN
- Output high pulse: >DC 4.7V(Input voltage = 5V)
- Output low pulse:
- Output pulse duty: 50% ± 10%
- External diameter : 7mm
- Internal diameter : 3.3mm