VERTICAL ETCHING MACHINE WITH HEATER
• Model with large working area of 235 x 330 mm
• Thermostated heater - +36° to +45°C • Glass thermometer included
• Frame in PVC with transparent acrylic tank
• Perfect for first and second grade education and laboratories.
• PCB fixed by PVC support. Possibility to put several card by support
• Small tank capacity, 2,25 liters
• Etching acceleration thanks to bubbles. Diaphragm pump included
The etching machine ETH-20 is used in laboratory and small batch production of producing printed circuit boards as well as for etching metal foils used in model making.
Special feature of the device is it´s cuvette from acrylic glass. Thereby the etching process can be observed at any time. During the etching process, the etching liquid are fed tiny air bubbles. This is accomplished by a diaphragm pump and an aeration frame with air curtain tube in the bottom of the device.
Further the etching device includes a glass heater for heating up the etching solution up to 45°C, a PCB-holder for carrying the printed circuit boards while etching and a thermometer. For example the etching time is 10 minutes
Working area : 235 x 330 mm
Capacity : 2.25 Liters
Heater : 150W
Diaphragm Pump : included
Thermometer : included
Dimensions : 445 x 105 x 320 mm
Net weight : 2,8 Kg
Electrical supply : 230 V - 50/60 Hz