ConnectPort X2 is a small ZigBee to Ethernet gateway that provides low-cost IP networking of RF devices and sensor networks. Featuring an easy development environment, ConnectPort X2 enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across existing Ethernet networks for connectivity to a centralized server.
These units are often used to interface with energy monitoring systems, but could be used to add centralized control and monitoring to any ZigBee sensor network.
- 5VDC (power supply included)
- HTTP/HTTPS web interface, password access control, IP service port control, optional secure enterprise management via iDigi® platform
- Ethernet status, Power, ZigBee link/activity status LEDs
- RJ-45 Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps data rate, auto-sensing)
- Compatible with Zigbee mesh networks (check datasheet below)
- Dimensions: 7.0 cm x 9.5 cm x 3.2 cm