Component Video to VGA(HD-15) Adapter Cable
This component video cable runs through a VGA, or "HD15" type connector for projectors or home theater projectors.
Please note: Both of your video source and the display device must support progressive component video(YPbPr) signals in order to use this adapter cable. This cable can not be used for direct connection with PC or computer monitor ports. For converting HDTV component video signals into VGA or RGBHV signals for computer monitors or projectors that do not support HD component video input, you will need a Component Video to VGA/RGBHV converter.
- Designed for LCD projector, DLP projector, or HDTV!
- Made from UL 2919 listed wire
- Provides a performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum resistance to oxidation for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images
- Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax cables
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference