The C2H5OH (Alcohol / Benzine) Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting alcohol such as in a breath analyzer.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-3
- High sensitivity to alcohol
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Fast response and high sensitivity
- Power requirements: 5VDC @ ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1mm diameter x 16.55mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: +14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
Note: Please see the manufacturer datasheet below for more information and circuit recommendations.
|Manufacturer Datasheet for MQ-3 : Download|