BNC Composite S-Video to Component Video RGB Converter And RGB Sync SOG Adapter
This multiple video format converter is designed for converting standard video signal in BNC, composite RCA or S-Video into interlaced component video (480i/576i) or RGB for display on HDTV, projector or analog RGB monitor.
Why use component video or RGB ?
Component video consists of three signals. The first is the brightness or black & white information. The second and third signals are called "color difference" signals which indicate how much blue and red there is relative to luminance.
Component video signals certainly have better quality for the visual effect but they also take more bandwidth to have all the color information transmitted. So a technique was developed to compress all of the component video information into one signal for broadcast purposes back in 1953 when the first color TV was born. That compressed video signal is known as composite video or NTSC (PAL for Europe).
Even though composite video signals take only one wire to carry the video signal, the down side is that the output picture quality can not have all color information presented sufficiently and lack of details.
This converter helps you restore the composite video signal back to the original RGB type with all color information being cleanly separated again. The end result is that the final video image on the screen will be crisp and clean and all the color information are accurately presented and rich as they would have been during the studio production. So use component video if your TV supports such input !
This video converter is also served as a handy video gadget to help users streamline their home A/V setup or surveillance CCTV applications. All hardware solution. Plug and play without any manual adjustment needed.
BNC To Component Video RGB Converter
As the new flat panel screens/HDTV monitors gets bigger on the screen sizes and cheaper in prices, many CCTV surveillance systems may like to be benefited by using the big-screen display for the setup. This BNC to component video RGB converter provides CCTV industry the rightful solution of replacing the traditional security monitors by sending out the video output from surveillance DVR or video camera to a flat LCD TV or any TV through the component video input.
Composite Video To Component Video Format Converter
This video format converter can also be used to convert the standard video output from VCR, DVD player, satellite receiver, PSP or iPod video into interlaced component video type for display on a HDTV or other HD monitors through the component video switch or home theater receiver.
Enjoy the vivid color information with full color depth being presented by the new component video format showing on your big screen TV or projector.
By using this video format converter, you can also streamline and manage your existing A/V equipment setup any way you want.
Sync-On-Green SOG Adapter
This video format converter is also a great sync adapter when using RGB monitors for video display. If your monitor is like some higher end models requires the sync pulse to be combined with the green component signal (Sync-On-G), this converter will help you use such monitor or projector for video display. Or you may use this sync adapter for connecting legacy video hardware to SIG,SUN or other graphic workstation monitors. Enjoy the visual entertainments on those high-resolution RGB monitors.
Worldwide Video System Support
Auto detect on the input video system from any NTSC, PAL or SECAM device.
Converts From :
- NTSC M 3.58
- NTSC N 4.43
- PAL B/D/G/H/I/K
- PAL N/M
Converts To :
- Component Video
- RGB Sync on Green
- Restores composite video or s-video into component video or RGB type with all the rich and vivid color information presented again.
- Crisp and clean output with full color depth via the component video or RGB format.
- Converts the BNC output from CCTV video surveillance camera systems, DVR, quad processor or video multiplexer to component video or RGB video for display on big screen flat panel LCD TV or RGB monitor.
- A great sync SOG adapter for monitors requiring RGB sync on green type for the input.
- This video format converter can work with any component video or RGB video switcher, splitter, distribution amp and HD A/V receiver.
- Automatic input detection of the NTSC/PAL/SECAM system.
- Easy way to connect analog video device with composite video or s-video out to a HD receiver or component AV switch.
- Supports worldwide video system of NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM.
- Selectable composite video/s-video input via manual push button.
- Selectable video output format between RGB (RGsB/RGB Sync On G) and interlaced component video YCbCr.
- Supports auto power saving mode.
- Simple plug and play unit.
- Video Input
- BNC video x 1 via RF female receptacle
- Composite video x 1 via RCA jack 75 ohm 1 Vpp
- S-Video x 1 via 4-din mini-din: Y: 1 Vpp 75 ohm, C: 0.286 Vpp burst signal 75 ohm
- Video Input Selection: via the push button on the top of the cover.
- Video Input LED indication
- Green LED: Composite video in.
- Red LED: S-video in.
- Flicker: No input sync.
- Video Output: Selectable YCbCr component video or RGsB output via dip switch
- 2D comb filter for the Y/C separation.
- Power supply: 110V-240V 5VDC 1A, center positive.
- Auto power saving function support.