The DB-Expander provides the means to use daughterboards, designed for Parallax’s motherboards, with solder-less breadboards and other Parallax products.
- SIP header on 0.1” centers for easy interface to solderless breadboards
- SIP pin out plug-compatible with various Parallax products
- Plug-compatible with Parallax daughterboards
- Interface Daughterboards to the Board of Education
- Connect a PropCAM-DB to the Propeller Demo Board
- Experiment with the TCS230DB Color Sensor using the Professional Development Board
Note: Compatible with the BASIC Stamp 2pe Motherboard (MoBo) and the Daughterboard Extension Cable.
- Power requirements: 5 V
- Dimensions: 1 3/8 x 5/8 x 3/8 in (35 x 16 x 8 mm)
- Operating temp range: -32 to +158 °F (-0 to +70 °C)