The AVR ONE! is a professional development tool for use with all 8 and 32 bit AVR devices with On Chip Debug capability. AVR ONE! is used for source level symbolic debugging, program trace and device programming. If you are working on your own target board this is the tool you need - AVR ONE! supports the complete development cycle. AVR ONE! is the fastest debugging tool offered from Atmel.
AVR ONE! supports the following programming modes
It also supports debugging using the following interfaces:
AVR ONE! supports LiveDebug, which makes it possible to attach to a running target non-intrusively In addition, the AVR ONE! supports the Nexus (IEEE-ISTO 5001(TM)-2003) auxiliary interface for high-speed program, data or ownership trace at up to 200MHz in either buffered or streaming mode. The AVR ONE! is driven by powerful FPGA which provides high-speed data transfer between the host PC and the target AVR device, facilitating rapid program download and a most responsive debugging experience.
- Supports over 140 AVR devices
- Supports up to 3 hardware program breakpoints or 1 maskable data breakpoint (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device)
- Supports symbolic debug of all datatypes including scope information
- Supports up to 128 software breakpoints
- Includes on-board 128kB SRAM for fast statement-level stepping
- Robust level converters support 1.8V to 5.5V target operation on for real-life use.
- AUX trace supports up to 3.3V. A 5.5V tolerant trace probe is available
- Fast - uploads 256Kb code in ~8 seconds (XMEGA using JTAG interface)
- High-speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface (480 MB/s) for easy handling of trace data.
- Fully adjustable high-resolution clock up to 64MHz
- Supports LiveDebug (OCD specific)
- Firmware upgradeable for supporting future AVR devices.
- 128MB SDRAM for AUX trace data buffering in linear or circular modes
- Supports NanoTrace (depending on the OCD module on the AVR device; uses target device's memory)
- AVR ONE! unit with probe (3.3 V AUX trace probe)
- Stand-off adapter kit consisting of 10-pin 100 mil, 6-pin 100 mil, 10-pin 50 mil and 6-pin 50 mil
- 12V/15W/positive centre PWR supply
- AVR ONE Test adapter + 10pin cable
- Squid cable and Mictor38 connector
- USB High Speed cable, 1.8m
- Mains Power cable kit
The AVR ONE! kit includes an external power supply as well as a complete range of stand-off adapters for use with the various physical interfaces.
AVR ONE! is supported by AVR Studio.
|AVR ONE! Quick Start Guide (EVK1101) : Download|