The Arduino Mega now has its very own prototyping shield! The MegaShield mates with the Arduino Mega board and gives the user a prototyping area, two general LEDs, and, most important of all, the Arduino Mega reset switch is brought to the top level. The shield also works with our small breadboards if you don't want to solder to the prototyping area.
This comes in kit form and must be soldered together by the end user. Please note - we do not ship assembly instructions! All soldering is through-hole (relatively easy) but always check your component orientation before soldering!
- 1 - MegaShield PCB
- 1 - 6-pin stackable female connector
- 11 - 8-pin stackable female connector
- 1 - Bright 5mm Green LED
- 1 - Bright 5mm Red LED
- 2 - 330 Ohm resistors
- 1 - Momentary push button
- 1 - 10k resistor
- All Arduino Mega pins are brought to the top level
- 5V and GND power busses
- Power and stat (connected to D13) LEDs
- Reset Button brought to top level
|Protoshield Schematic : Download|