AVR-USB-JTAG has all the power of the original AVR-JTAG plus the flexibility of a USB interface. This is a low-priced equivalent of the much more expensive JTAGICE, with a handy and safe optically isolated USB interface. Use it to debug and emulate many of the Atmel processors! This unit has a female USB A connector on it which means you will need a USB A to A Male/Male cable to connect it to a computer.
- Programs all AVR flash microcontrollers which support the JTAG interface
- Complete drop-in replacement of AVR-JTAGICE (AVR Studio thinks it is the original JTAGICE)
- Optoisolated interface allows safe debugging of high voltage or high power target boards
- No need for external power supply - takes power from USB port
- Works with low power targets: Vcc 3.0-5.0V
- Uses Atmels 2x5 pin JTAG connector layout - this is different from the ICSP connection. Please see layouts for more information.
- Works with AVR Studio for programming, real time emulation, debugging, step by step program execution, breakpoints, memory dump, etc. Everything high priced emulators do and more!
- Full emulation of all analog and digital functions - full JTAG programming support
- Upgradable via AVR Studio
Dimensions: 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") cable
Supported Devices: All Atmel microcontrollers compatible with ICE