This is an awesome product, which comes with a 2*2W audio amplifier (AA-AB32131) and an assorted volume control board. It’s excellent for you to use this product in a complete amplification system with the volume control board used as the front panel. Volume can be directly adjusted via the knob of the volume control board.
This item is capable of delivering 2W per channel of output power into 4Ω load. It can be either powered by wide DC voltage (DC4.5V to12V) via a power port or powered by 2 to 3 AA batteries or DC2.5V to 4.0V via a terminal block. Audio signal can be input via the reserved 3-pin interface or 3.5mm headphone jack. This product can also be used to drive passive 4Ω or 8Ω speakers.
Well, if you’re interested in the volume control board and want one separately, AA-AA11117 by Sure Electronics may be a good choice for you.
- Size of audio amplifier board: 74.40 (L) × 54.80 (W) × 18.00 (H) ±0.2mm
- Size of the volume control board: 63.50 (L) × 40.64 (W) × 33.50 (H) ±0.2mm
- A perfect "Class D" architecture
- Frequency response: 20Hz to20KHz(±3dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 85dB (f=22 to 22KHz, THD=1%)
- Mounting holes facilitate installation and fixing
- Several wiring methods facilitate connection
- Excellent heat dissipation eliminates the requirement of an extra heat sink
- Over/under voltage turn off
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
A complete amplification system in various audio applications
- 2*2W @4Ω PAM8803 Class-D Audio Amplifier Full-featured Board×1
- Volume Control Board × 1
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm FM Audio Cable ×1
- Power Cord × 1
- 2510 4-pin Cable × 1
- Silvery Alumimun Alloy Knob× 1
- High-brightness Yellow LED × 2
- M3mm×8mm 6mm Bolt × 4
- M3mm×6mm Screw × 4
- To ensure the lowest price, we only provide basic components. There’re some interfaces reserved for you to solder components yourself.
- The accessories might be a little different from what you've seen on webpage since the accessories you received might be from different batch. However, it won't affect your use. Sure Electronics assumes no liability for any ambiguity caused by the product photos.