The LOCOSYS LS20126 GPS smart antenna module is a high sensitivity, low power,SMD type, 20 channels with built-in magnetic sensor, 3-axial acceleration sensor L1 GPS receiver and 10mm patch antenna designed for portable applications. The LS20126 is designed for easy and quick integration into customer applications, especially for slow speed or pedestrian mode. This module is pin to pin compatible to LOCOSYS LS200x6 series GPS module.
We are working on a breakout board and should have it shortly after you actually need it.
- GPS + magnetic sensor + 3-axial acceleration sensor
- Easy to install (SMT process capable)
- SiRF Star III high sensitivity solution
- Support 20-channel GPS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, ENGOS, MSAS)
- Pin-to-pin compatible with LS20026 (SiRF solution), LS20036 (MediaTek solution), LS20056(Atheros solution) and LS20076 (ublox solution)
- Provides compass heading over a wide of conditions
- 0.5ppm TCXO for optimal performance
|Datasheet : Download|