The uOLED-96-G1(SGC) is a compact and cost effective all in one ‘SMART” serial display module using the latest state of the art Passive Matrix OLED (PMOLED) technology with an embedded GOLDELOX-SGC serial graphics controller that delivers ‘stand-alone’ functionality to any project.
Powerful graphics, text, image, animation and countless more features are built inside the module. It offers a simple yet effective serial interface to any host micro-controller that can communicate via a serial port. All screen related functions are sent using a simple protocol via the serial interface.
The serial platform allows users to develop their application using their favourite micro-controller and software development tools. In short, the uOLED-96-G1(SGC) offers one of the most flexible embedded graphics solutions available.
- Low-cost OLED display graphics user interface solution.
- 96 x 64 resolution, 65K true to life colours, PMOLED screen.
- 0.96” diagonal size, 32.7 x 23 x 4.9mm. Active Display Area: 20mm x 14mm.
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET.
- Serial TTL interface with auto-baud feature (300 to 256K baud).
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX-SGC processor (also available as separate OEM IC for volume users).
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64Mb to 2Gig micro-SD memory cards.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts).
- Multiple switch/button feature on a single pin.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- RoHS Compliant.
- General purposes embedded graphics.
- Elevator control systems.
- Point of sale terminals.
- Electronic gauges and metres.
- Test and measurement and general purpose instrumentation.
- Industrial control and Robotics.
- Automotive system displays.
- GPS navigation systems.
- Medical applications.
- Home appliances.
- Smart Home Automation.
- Security and Access control systems.
- Gaming equipment.